Forest Gate firm named as award finalists
Forest Gate-based insurance broker Moneywise Investments Plc is in line for a major industry award.
In their first year of entry, they are through to the final for a prestigious national award at the Insurance Times Awards.
Moneywise Investments Plc has been nominated for the “Regional Independent Broker of the Year” in which the judges are looking for companies who are “pioneering” in their field and who can “demonstrate positive results” from business strategy that “continually innovates and has successfully delivered quality service.”
Shashi Adatia, Managing Director said the nomination is testimony to the “supreme efforts of our staff”.
“We are delighted to have reached this far in an award that looks to the future and increasing quality of service in our profession.”
You may also want to watch:
Winners will be announced at a ceremony hosted by Battersea Evolution on December 6. The awards are set up in recognition to reward outstanding excellence in contribution and service to the industry.
- 1 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 4 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 10 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel