Forest Gate firm named as award finalists
Forest Gate-based insurance broker Moneywise Investments Plc is in line for a major industry award.
In their first year of entry, they are through to the final for a prestigious national award at the Insurance Times Awards.
Moneywise Investments Plc has been nominated for the “Regional Independent Broker of the Year” in which the judges are looking for companies who are “pioneering” in their field and who can “demonstrate positive results” from business strategy that “continually innovates and has successfully delivered quality service.”
Shashi Adatia, Managing Director said the nomination is testimony to the “supreme efforts of our staff”.
“We are delighted to have reached this far in an award that looks to the future and increasing quality of service in our profession.”
You may also want to watch:
Winners will be announced at a ceremony hosted by Battersea Evolution on December 6. The awards are set up in recognition to reward outstanding excellence in contribution and service to the industry.
- 1 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 2 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Mayor of Newham: 'Supporting young people after tragedies'
- 8 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election
- 9 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 10 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total