Forest Gate firm named as award finalists
Forest Gate-based insurance broker Moneywise Investments Plc is in line for a major industry award.
In their first year of entry, they are through to the final for a prestigious national award at the Insurance Times Awards.
Moneywise Investments Plc has been nominated for the “Regional Independent Broker of the Year” in which the judges are looking for companies who are “pioneering” in their field and who can “demonstrate positive results” from business strategy that “continually innovates and has successfully delivered quality service.”
Shashi Adatia, Managing Director said the nomination is testimony to the “supreme efforts of our staff”.
“We are delighted to have reached this far in an award that looks to the future and increasing quality of service in our profession.”
You may also want to watch:
Winners will be announced at a ceremony hosted by Battersea Evolution on December 6. The awards are set up in recognition to reward outstanding excellence in contribution and service to the industry.
- 1 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 2 West Ham United reveal 2021/22 Umbro Third Kit
- 3 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 4 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 5 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 6 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 7 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 8 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 9 Meet the Forest Gate pastor supporting athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 10 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham