Forest Gate financial advisor named in UK’s top 200
- Credit: Archant
An independent financial adviser from Forest Gate has been voted as one of the best in his profession by his clients.
Ramesh Thakrar, who runs his own business Absolute Finance Limited, was placed in the top 200 in the country as a result of clients reviewing and rating his services on consumer website VouchedFor.co.uk.
Ramesh said: “There are over 20,000 Independent Financial Advisers in the UK so I’m thrilled to be in the VouchedFor.co.uk Top 200.
“What makes it even more special is that I’ve been selected thanks to my clients.
“It means a lot that they’ve gone out of their way to support me and I’d like to thank them all.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.absolutefinance.eu or call 020 3402 0010.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 6 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 7 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 8 Chief nurse of England praises Newham specialist school nurses
- 9 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 10 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen