Ford car dealer, Dagenham Motors, appoints regional director for East London and Plaistow
Ford car dealer, Dagenham Motors, has appointed a regional director for East London, including their Plaistow dealership.
Shaun Allen becomes regional director of Dagenham Motors East with a remit to continue to develop the company’s car and light commercial vehicle business in the region.
He has held different roles within Dagenham Motors since joining six years ago, having started in sales before being promoted through the ranks.
Mr Allen said: “I am delighted. Our focus will be to develop longstanding and close relationships with our customers whilst providing a seamless experience between sales and aftersales coupled with first class service.”
Mr Allen is an avid Rugby Union fan, and also maintains and races 1000cc motorbikes in his spare time.
You may also want to watch:
Dagenham Motors East is made up of 11 sites across East London, Essex and Kent, including their Plaistow Road site.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 7 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 8 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross