Ford car dealer, Dagenham Motors, appoints regional director for East London and Plaistow
Ford car dealer, Dagenham Motors, has appointed a regional director for East London, including their Plaistow dealership.
Shaun Allen becomes regional director of Dagenham Motors East with a remit to continue to develop the company’s car and light commercial vehicle business in the region.
He has held different roles within Dagenham Motors since joining six years ago, having started in sales before being promoted through the ranks.
Mr Allen said: “I am delighted. Our focus will be to develop longstanding and close relationships with our customers whilst providing a seamless experience between sales and aftersales coupled with first class service.”
Mr Allen is an avid Rugby Union fan, and also maintains and races 1000cc motorbikes in his spare time.
You may also want to watch:
Dagenham Motors East is made up of 11 sites across East London, Essex and Kent, including their Plaistow Road site.
- 1 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 2 Neighbour reports 'intolerable' antisocial car meets around ABBA Arena building site
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 5 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 6 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 7 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 8 Campaigners claim ULEZ expansion benefit 'undone' by Silvertown Tunnel project
- 9 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 10 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate