Foo Fighters to play two shows at the London Stadium
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The London Stadium is set to rock next summer as the Foo Fighters confirmed they will be playing two nights at the venue.
The American band, fronted by Dave Grohl, will take to the stage in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on Friday, June 22 and Saturday, June 23.
And tickets are expected to be snapped up quickly, with their only other UK date announced so far being at Manchester’s Etihad Stadium.
With nine albums to their name - the latest, Concrete and Gold, topping the charts when it was released earlier this year - the band aren’t short of hits to entertain the crowd with.
The London Stadium is fast becoming a popular music destination, having previously hosted the likes of AC/DC and Guns N Roses, and further acts for next year are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the Foo Fighters will be on general sale from axs.com at 9am on Friday, October 20.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 3 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 4 Letters: CCTV facial recognition, Covid and tenants' manifesto
- 5 Fan's column: West Ham are in the mix to battle it out with the big boys
- 6 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 7 Tottenham take Super League spoils at West Ham
- 8 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 9 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 10 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19