Find the flag to lead rugby team out at Olympic Stadium
- Credit: Jack Ibbetson
How would you like to be an official flag bearer at the Rugby World Cup?
If you’re aged between 14 and 16, you could lead a team out of the tunnel at the Olympic Stadium.
A find the flag competition will be taking place in east London on Saturday, with clues shared on social media accounts to guide fans to the right place.
Once you’ve found the flag, you’ll need to snap a selfie with it and tag it with #EmiratesFlag to be in with a chance to win one of seven places.
The clues will be shared between 9am and 9pm on Emirates’ Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
You may also want to watch:
The competition, which is taking place around the country, is backed by England player Ben Foden.
He said: “You never forget the first time you walk out with your team through the tunnel into a stadium packed full of supporters, especially for an international fixture on your home turf.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 6 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
- 9 What's on across east London this weekend?
- 10 Parks in Newham triumph with Green Flag awards
“Now Emirates is giving fans in London the chance to follow in the footsteps of sporting greats, and be part of bringing rugby home at the Olympic Stadium.”
One lucky winner from all valid entries nationwide will also have the chance to lead a team out at Twickenham for the final.