Family fun planned for half-term at the Olympic Park
An African mini-market, drumming workshops and arts and crafts are among the events planned over Autumn half-term at the Olympic Park.
From October 28 to November 3, a packed calendar of family fun is being organised across the venue.
At the Timber Lodge on Monday, visitors to an African arts market can take part in a free drumming workshop or they might be enticed by Hallowe’en-themed crafts workshop.
There will also be free Zumba sessions and online radio station Break London will be running its Half Term Take Overm featuring local talent.
At the Copper Box arena - visited this week by the Duchess of Cambridge - children can try out a variety of sports including basketball, tennis and football.
You may also want to watch:
For a full list of events visit www.queenelizabetholympicpark.co.uk/events.
- 1 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 3 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 6 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 7 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim