Family fun planned for half-term at the Olympic Park
An African mini-market, drumming workshops and arts and crafts are among the events planned over Autumn half-term at the Olympic Park.
From October 28 to November 3, a packed calendar of family fun is being organised across the venue.
At the Timber Lodge on Monday, visitors to an African arts market can take part in a free drumming workshop or they might be enticed by Hallowe’en-themed crafts workshop.
There will also be free Zumba sessions and online radio station Break London will be running its Half Term Take Overm featuring local talent.
At the Copper Box arena - visited this week by the Duchess of Cambridge - children can try out a variety of sports including basketball, tennis and football.
You may also want to watch:
For a full list of events visit www.queenelizabetholympicpark.co.uk/events.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 'Dangerous and predatory' Newham man found guilty of child sex assault
- 4 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 5 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Charting Jack the Ripper's 'rival' in the West Ham murders
- 7 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 8 Dame Vera Lynn memorial campaign announced on first anniversary of star's death
- 9 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 10 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen