ExCel’s starring role in The Apprentice
- Credit: Boundless
If you’re watching The Apprentice this evening and think something looks a bit familiar, you’d be right.
Tonight’s episode of the hit BBC One show sees the two teams tasked with selling items at the London Pet Show, which was held at the ExCel in May.
The challenge, set by Lord Alan Sugar, will initially see the rival teams pitch to vendors for the right to sell products at the show on their behalf.
The action will then move to the ExCel, where they will seek to make as much profit as possible.
As ever, at least one contestant on the losing side will be fired.
The Apprentice will be on BBC One tonight at 9pm.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 3 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 4 Sixth form rated Outstanding in all categories by Ofsted
- 5 One arrest, man in hospital after Stratford station attack
- 6 Motorcyclist, 19, remains in ‘life-threatening’ condition after A13 incident
- 7 Free waffles for first customers at Royal Wharf Creams Café
- 8 Mother and daughter, 3, left without boiler as temperatures hit freezing
- 9 New Upton Park diner offers free burgers to first 100 customers
- 10 Police investigate fire at derelict Forest Gate church