Everton midfielder Lundstram rejoins Leyton Orient on loan
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGSPHOTO
O’s return for Lundstram.
Leyton Orient have re-signed midfielder John Lundstram on loan until February 18.
The 20-year-old featured for the O’s on eight occasions at the end of last season on loan from Premier League side Everton, and came off the bench in the play-off final defeat to Rotherham United.
Lundstram had joined Championship outfit Blackpool on loan at the start of the current campaign, however, returned to his parent club at the start of the month after falling out of favour with the Tangerines new boss Lee Clark.
And the O’s have took up the option to bring the midfielder back to the club until February 18 and will wear the shirt number 26 during his loan spell.
You may also want to watch:
Lundstram can go straight into Fabio Liverani’s side for tomorrow’s home game with Fleetwood Town and could feature in eight games for the O’s in that period.
- 1 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 2 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Manor Park Fitness Centre closing to make way for 'affordable' homes
- 5 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 6 Neighbours call for mortuary car wash plans to be reversed
- 7 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 8 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 9 Pressure mounts on town hall with second Stratford Circus protest
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences