Entrepreneurs invited to network at Stratford breakfast meetings
A business networking group is inviting entrepreneurs to get involved in weekly meetings to exchange ideas and meet contacts.
The group, called “Infinity”, brings together business owners at weekly breakfast meetings in Stratford.
Jonathan Pentelow, who organises the networking events, said: “We are a group of passionate, self-employed, business owners who believe in connecting and helping each other grow our respective businesses.
“During these tough economic times we, as a group, understand that networking and winning custom by word-of-mouth recommendation is essential.”
The meetings are held on Wednesday mornings at Aspers VIP Sky Bar in Westfield, from 6.45am-9.14am.
You may also want to watch:
The group now wants to expand its membership after the first of the breakfast gatherings was held on Wednesday.
- 1 £10k reward offered one year after fatal stabbing of Stephen Morrisson
- 2 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 3 'Dangerous and predatory' Newham man found guilty of child sex assault
- 4 The Boleyn Tavern welcomes back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 5 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 6 Beckton state school outshines top independents in Mandarin competition
- 7 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 8 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 9 RuPaul's Drag Race UK star Bimini Bon Boulash makes Covid-19 jabs call at London Stadium pop-up clinic
- 10 Cyclist casualties on borough's roads rise as more people travel by bike