Enter our business awards for chance to win £12k advertising package
- Credit: Archant
Do you have a business to shout about and want to be in with the chance of winning a £12,000 advertising package?
We are proud to launch our inaugural Thames Gateway Business Awards 2016 giving east London businesses – big or small – the chance to showcase their talents.
Sponsored by Aspers Casino in Westfield Stratford City, the awards will be officially launched at Valentines Mansion, Ilford, on May 13 with an awards ceremony to be held in Canary Wharf’s prestigious East Wintergarden on October 28.
Bea Stevens, general manager of Aspers Casino in Stratford, said: “Aspers Casino in Westfield Stratford City is proud to support the Thames Gateway Business awards.
“As a local business in the heart of east London, we are dedicated to providing a high quality leisure destination which commits to employing, training and developing local people to fulfil their potential.”
You may also want to watch:
The free to enter awards consist of 10 categories with two extra awards – Company of the Year Award and Judges’ Award – picked by judges. The Judges’ Award winner scoops an advertising campaign worth £12,000 with Archant, publishers of the Post, that is certain to drive your business forward.
Editor Michael Adkins said: “We know east London is fast becoming the business powerhouse serving London, the south east of England and even parts of Europe.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 6 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 9 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
“Whether you are an entrepreneur following your dream, or an established business that has grown over the years through hard work and determination, we value your place in the community.
“We regularly profile your hard work on our dedicated business pages and online but the Thames Gateway Business Awards are taking them a step further. It’s time you got the recognition you deserve.
“I’m looking forward to the seeing the entries because I know there will be some inspirational stories behind them. Don’t miss out, enter today.”
Each company or individual can enter up to three categories.
n Innovation award
n Commercial business in the community/corporate social responsibility
n Young entrepreneur
n Business person of the year
n Customer service award
n Employer of the year
n Large business of the year (turnover £10m+)
n Medium business of the year (turnover £2m-£10m)
n Small business of the year (turnover up to £2m)
n New business of the year
You can download your online entry pack at thamesgatewaybusinessawards.com. The deadline for entry is Friday, September 9.