England netballers to face Malawi at Copperbox Arena
- Credit: Archant
2014 might be winding down but the international netball season certainly isn’t, with the sport’s biggest names arriving at the Copperbox Arena next week.
England face The Queens of Malawi in a three-game series, with the second match set for the Queen Elizabeth Olympic park on Wednesday, December 17.
Jade Clarke will once again lead the team into action for the women’s final playing commitments of the year and has been named co-captain alongside the returning Pamela Cookey.
Recently voted as The Guardian’s Netballer of the Year, Geva Mentor is in line to collect her 100th cap during the series, currently sitting on 99 appearances in the red dress.
During the series – which kicks off in Liverpool on Sunday and climaxes in Worcester on Saturday, December 20, England ‘A’ will also be in action.
You may also want to watch:
For more tickets or to buy tickets visit tickets.sky.com/Netball/International-Netball-Series-England-vs-Malawi.
- 1 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 2 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Manor Park Fitness Centre closing to make way for 'affordable' homes
- 5 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 6 Neighbours call for mortuary car wash plans to be reversed
- 7 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 8 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 9 Pressure mounts on town hall with second Stratford Circus protest
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences