Engineering works to affect Newham train services over Easter weekend
Rail commuters travelling in and out of Newham should look out for a reduced service over the Easter weekend.
There will be no service on Saturday on the London Overground North London Line between Stratford and Willesden Junction after 9pm.
Buses will replace trains between Stratford and Hampstead Heath on Sunday, and on Monday there will be no service between Stratford and Gospel Oak until 9am.
Greater Anglia is running a Sunday timetable on Good Friday.
A reduced service will be in place on all routes from Shenfield until 9pm on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
No trains will operate between Liverpool Street and Shenfield on Sunday and Monday but valid rail tickets will be accepted on the 86 bus from Stratford to Romford.
A rail replacement bus will operate between Newbury Park, Romford and all stations to Shenfield where rail services start and terminate.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 5 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 6 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 7 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 8 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 9 Plaistow woman shaves her head for charities
- 10 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen