Engineering works to affect Newham train services over Easter weekend
Rail commuters travelling in and out of Newham should look out for a reduced service over the Easter weekend.
There will be no service on Saturday on the London Overground North London Line between Stratford and Willesden Junction after 9pm.
Buses will replace trains between Stratford and Hampstead Heath on Sunday, and on Monday there will be no service between Stratford and Gospel Oak until 9am.
Greater Anglia is running a Sunday timetable on Good Friday.
A reduced service will be in place on all routes from Shenfield until 9pm on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
No trains will operate between Liverpool Street and Shenfield on Sunday and Monday but valid rail tickets will be accepted on the 86 bus from Stratford to Romford.
A rail replacement bus will operate between Newbury Park, Romford and all stations to Shenfield where rail services start and terminate.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 3 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 8 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 9 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 10 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding