Electric cars take centre stage at ExCeL motor show
The latest electric and eco-friendly cars will be on show at the ExCeL centre in Custom House from tomorrow.
The second EcoVelocity Green Motor Show will feature models imported from the US, including the Lightning GT, Tesla and the Delta E4 Coupe.
Visitors will be able to take part in interactive discussion forums and listen to motoring experts as they take to the stage.
Organiser Giles Brown said: “Motorists interested in low carbon cars will be able to take a three-and-a-half mile test drive of a variety of electric and low carbon vehicles.
“EcoVelocity offers a unique opportunity by offering numerous test drives from different car makers and access to car buying experts all under one roof.”
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place from May 5 to 13. Anyone interested in tickets should visit www.ecovelocity.co.uk or contact 0844 209 7352.
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder