Electric cars take centre stage at ExCeL motor show
The latest electric and eco-friendly cars will be on show at the ExCeL centre in Custom House from tomorrow.
The second EcoVelocity Green Motor Show will feature models imported from the US, including the Lightning GT, Tesla and the Delta E4 Coupe.
Visitors will be able to take part in interactive discussion forums and listen to motoring experts as they take to the stage.
Organiser Giles Brown said: “Motorists interested in low carbon cars will be able to take a three-and-a-half mile test drive of a variety of electric and low carbon vehicles.
“EcoVelocity offers a unique opportunity by offering numerous test drives from different car makers and access to car buying experts all under one roof.”
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place from May 5 to 13. Anyone interested in tickets should visit www.ecovelocity.co.uk or contact 0844 209 7352.
- 1 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 2 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Mayor of Newham: 'Supporting young people after tragedies'
- 8 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election
- 9 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation