Elderly man with dementia still missing from Stratford
- Credit: Archant
Officers are still trying to trace 85-year-old Stanley Nathanial Henry who went missing from Stratford more than two weeks ago,
Stanley suffers with dementia and was last seen at 5pm on March 20 at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington.
He is described as a black man of slim to medium build and uses a walking stick. He also has a scar on his left eyebrow.
At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a white flat cap and a black, white and brown jacket with brown trousers and he may give a surname of Bowry.
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: “Officers are exceedingly concerned for his safety and welfare as Mr Henry has never been missing for this amount of time.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Mr Henry or who knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Newham police via 101 or Missing People on 116000 quoting reference: 15MIS010076.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley