Elderly man missing from Stratford
- Credit: Archant
An 85-year-old man suffering from dementia is missing from Stratford.
Stanley Nathanial Henry was last seen at 5pm on Friday at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington.
He is known to attend churches in Stratford as well as areas near Victoria Station.
Stanley may appear confused and give a surname of Bowry.
He is described as black male of slim to medium build and uses a walking stick. He also has a scar on his left eyebrow.
At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a white flat cap and a black, white and brown jacket with brown trousers.
Officers are increasingly concerned for his wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000 quoting reference: 15MIS010076.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 3 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 4 Sixth form rated Outstanding in all categories by Ofsted
- 5 One arrest, man in hospital after Stratford station attack
- 6 Motorcyclist, 19, remains in ‘life-threatening’ condition after A13 incident
- 7 Free waffles for first customers at Royal Wharf Creams Café
- 8 Mother and daughter, 3, left without boiler as temperatures hit freezing
- 9 New Upton Park diner offers free burgers to first 100 customers
- 10 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'