Eight fire crews tackling house blaze in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Five homes have been evacuated while firefighters tackle a house fire in Dagenham this afternoon.
Fire crews from Dagenham, Barking, Ilford, and East Ham have been fighting the flames at a terraced house in Stamford Road since 11.22am.
Eight fire engines and around 35 firefighters are currently at the scene alongside police officers.
Half of the ground and first floors of the house are on fire and the entire roof is ablaze.
The London Fire Brigade said no one is thought to have been injured and the cause of the fire is not known at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
Are you at the scene? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet us @BDPost, or call us on 0208 477 3900.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 5 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 6 Levels youngsters sign Premier League and Football League contracts
- 7 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 8 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 9 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 10 How Ben Levinson OBE has helped turn around Kensington Primary School