Eight fire crews tackling house blaze in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Five homes have been evacuated while firefighters tackle a house fire in Dagenham this afternoon.
Fire crews from Dagenham, Barking, Ilford, and East Ham have been fighting the flames at a terraced house in Stamford Road since 11.22am.
Eight fire engines and around 35 firefighters are currently at the scene alongside police officers.
Half of the ground and first floors of the house are on fire and the entire roof is ablaze.
The London Fire Brigade said no one is thought to have been injured and the cause of the fire is not known at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
Are you at the scene? Email us at email@example.com, tweet us @BDPost, or call us on 0208 477 3900.
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Fire damages house in East Ham
- 3 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 4 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Canning Town charity marks fifth year with tributes to founder
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 9 3D street art illusion brings Boleyn Ground to life
- 10 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit