Egg-cellent adventure by kindhearted bikers boosts the young
Children all over Newham will have an egg-cellent easter thanks to motorbiking kindhearts.
The annual Easter Egg run staged by groups of bikers brought over 650 easter egg gifts to campaigning care grpip Community Links.
“A brilliant run in brilliant sunshine this year, ” was the message from Kevin Jenkins, Links co-founder.
The eggs, the largest number ever collected that were delivered will bring thousands of smiles to the areas most disadvantaged kids on Easter Sunday this year.
Links said special thanks to Chris Ward and employees of Ford Motors Company who collected and donated eggs and
You may also want to watch:
event organiser John Pryke – of Essex Hog Chapter of the Harley Davidson Owners group and BMF (British Motorcycle Federation and Graham Wade and Sharon Nash.
Kevin said:P “It was an absolutely wonderful effort which will bring thousands of smiles this Easter to the areas most disadvantaged children – our thanks to everyone who rode and donated eggs, for making this possible”.
- 1 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 5 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 6 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 7 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 8 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 9 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 10 Newham saw no deaths from Covid-19 at the end of April, figures show
The bikers met up at various venues all over East London to collect the eggs and then delivered them to ommunity Links headquarters in Barking Road, Canning Town.