University of East London opens Cyprus campus
Fancy studying in a stunning location like Cyprus? Well, now you can as the University of East London has launched a new campus in Nicosia.
UEL Cyprus is promising to offer high quality British degree programmes in one of Europe’s most popular study destinations.
The east London university attracts students from 120 countries and has partnerships with higher education providers in 43 countries.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees will be offered in business, management and leadership from October.
Professor Patrick McGhee, Vice-Chancellor of UEL, said: “Our international approach to higher education allows our students to benefit from a truly global programme of study that prepares them for a similarly globalised workplace.
You may also want to watch:
“This is the ethos that has guided our work and investment in Cyprus and working with an exemplary education partner, we hope to provide a degree programme that benefits the local community, while attracting renewed overseas interest in Cyprus as a hub for international higher education.”
Cyprus is emerging as a popular study destination for international students. A range of nationalities and cultures contribute to an exciting learning environment where scholars can meet, debate and freely exchange ideas and information.
- 1 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 2 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 3 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 4 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 5 Antonio 'surprised' to score West Ham winner against Tottenham
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 8 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 9 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 10 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
The new campus offers quality facilities and a contemporary learning facility.
Programmes offered from October include Bachelors’ degrees in leadership and international business communication, business management, accounting and finance with MBA options available in sustainability and energy management and international business with an MSc in project management.
All programmes will be taught and assessed in English.