University of East London opens Cyprus campus
Fancy studying in a stunning location like Cyprus? Well, now you can as the University of East London has launched a new campus in Nicosia.
UEL Cyprus is promising to offer high quality British degree programmes in one of Europe’s most popular study destinations.
The east London university attracts students from 120 countries and has partnerships with higher education providers in 43 countries.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees will be offered in business, management and leadership from October.
Professor Patrick McGhee, Vice-Chancellor of UEL, said: “Our international approach to higher education allows our students to benefit from a truly global programme of study that prepares them for a similarly globalised workplace.
You may also want to watch:
“This is the ethos that has guided our work and investment in Cyprus and working with an exemplary education partner, we hope to provide a degree programme that benefits the local community, while attracting renewed overseas interest in Cyprus as a hub for international higher education.”
Cyprus is emerging as a popular study destination for international students. A range of nationalities and cultures contribute to an exciting learning environment where scholars can meet, debate and freely exchange ideas and information.
- 1 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 2 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 3 Restored Victorian warehouse in Stratford to become dance and music hub
- 4 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 5 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 8 Town hall chief says Newham 'doing everything it can' to ensure polling is 'safe and fair'
- 9 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 10 Stratford School Academy pupil helps launch fund in memory of Prince Philip
The new campus offers quality facilities and a contemporary learning facility.
Programmes offered from October include Bachelors’ degrees in leadership and international business communication, business management, accounting and finance with MBA options available in sustainability and energy management and international business with an MSc in project management.
All programmes will be taught and assessed in English.