UEL fashion students hope to make some noise at the Ministry of Sound
University of East London students are hoping to make themselves heard on the fashion scene by showing their first collections at the Ministry of Sound.
The legendary club in south east London will play host to designs by final year fashion students on Friday January 26.
Renowned House DJ Jesse James will take to the decks while the K.A.T Revolution Dance Group entertain guests.
Terri-Leigh Finnegan, who is organising the event, said: “We are thrilled to be showing the first installation of our collections at such a prestigious venue and with such a well-known DJ getting the crowd going.
“This is a little taster of what is to come from this year’s fashion graduates.”
You may also want to watch:
Doors are open from 7pm to midnight and tickets cost �10 from www.ticketweb.co.uk.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 10 Charity provides free breakfasts for 561 vulnerable families over half term