UEL fashion students hope to make some noise at the Ministry of Sound
University of East London students are hoping to make themselves heard on the fashion scene by showing their first collections at the Ministry of Sound.
The legendary club in south east London will play host to designs by final year fashion students on Friday January 26.
Renowned House DJ Jesse James will take to the decks while the K.A.T Revolution Dance Group entertain guests.
Terri-Leigh Finnegan, who is organising the event, said: “We are thrilled to be showing the first installation of our collections at such a prestigious venue and with such a well-known DJ getting the crowd going.
“This is a little taster of what is to come from this year’s fashion graduates.”
You may also want to watch:
Doors are open from 7pm to midnight and tickets cost �10 from www.ticketweb.co.uk.
- 1 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 8 Canning town bus station reopens after falling glass injures man
- 9 Brilliant moment for Okoflex as he nets in West Ham's win at Celtic
- 10 Boy, 16, found stabbed in Custom House