UEL fashion students hope to make some noise at the Ministry of Sound
University of East London students are hoping to make themselves heard on the fashion scene by showing their first collections at the Ministry of Sound.
The legendary club in south east London will play host to designs by final year fashion students on Friday January 26.
Renowned House DJ Jesse James will take to the decks while the K.A.T Revolution Dance Group entertain guests.
Terri-Leigh Finnegan, who is organising the event, said: “We are thrilled to be showing the first installation of our collections at such a prestigious venue and with such a well-known DJ getting the crowd going.
“This is a little taster of what is to come from this year’s fashion graduates.”
You may also want to watch:
Doors are open from 7pm to midnight and tickets cost �10 from www.ticketweb.co.uk.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 3 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 4 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 5 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 8 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals