UEL fashion students hope to make some noise at the Ministry of Sound
University of East London students are hoping to make themselves heard on the fashion scene by showing their first collections at the Ministry of Sound.
The legendary club in south east London will play host to designs by final year fashion students on Friday January 26.
Renowned House DJ Jesse James will take to the decks while the K.A.T Revolution Dance Group entertain guests.
Terri-Leigh Finnegan, who is organising the event, said: “We are thrilled to be showing the first installation of our collections at such a prestigious venue and with such a well-known DJ getting the crowd going.
“This is a little taster of what is to come from this year’s fashion graduates.”
You may also want to watch:
Doors are open from 7pm to midnight and tickets cost �10 from www.ticketweb.co.uk.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 3 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 4 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 7 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton finally gets his man in Dan Kemp
- 9 Knife-carrying teenager arrested after running from cops
- 10 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims