Stratford’s Birkbeck beats the rest at polls
Birkbeck, which has a campus in Stratford, has topped polls across London, according to this year’s National Student Survey results.
It was voted number one for teaching quality and also came out joint first for overall student satisfaction.
Ranked among the top 200 universities in the world, Birkbeck’s Pro Vice Master for Student Experience Tricia Kingputs said the College’s top scores are down to understanding the needs of busy, working Londoners.
She said: “Over 90 per cent of Birkbeck academics are actively researching in their field, which translates into fresh and exciting teaching material for their students.”
The college is renowned for offering over 70 part-time undergraduate degrees which are designed to be completed in four years, studying two to three evenings a week, and over 90 Certificates in Higher Education, which are on offer to people without traditional qualifications, or who have not studied for some time,
You may also want to watch:
More information on www.bbk.ac.uk/prospective
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 3 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 4 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 5 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 8 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London