Stratford’s Birkbeck beats the rest at polls
Birkbeck, which has a campus in Stratford, has topped polls across London, according to this year’s National Student Survey results.
It was voted number one for teaching quality and also came out joint first for overall student satisfaction.
Ranked among the top 200 universities in the world, Birkbeck’s Pro Vice Master for Student Experience Tricia Kingputs said the College’s top scores are down to understanding the needs of busy, working Londoners.
She said: “Over 90 per cent of Birkbeck academics are actively researching in their field, which translates into fresh and exciting teaching material for their students.”
The college is renowned for offering over 70 part-time undergraduate degrees which are designed to be completed in four years, studying two to three evenings a week, and over 90 Certificates in Higher Education, which are on offer to people without traditional qualifications, or who have not studied for some time,
You may also want to watch:
More information on www.bbk.ac.uk/prospective
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 2 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 5 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 6 Player ratings: Coufal shines as West Ham fall to Everton defeat
- 7 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 8 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 9 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 10 We're down, but not out insists West Ham boss Moyes after Everton loss