A-level results: St Bonaventure’s pupils celebrate top grades
- Credit: Di Halliwell
Pupils at St Bonaventure’s have seen their hard work pay off with a flurry of top grades.
Among the high achievers was Dalton Bally, who achieved A*AA in mathematics, chemistry and biology.
The 18-year-old, who is going to University College London to study medicine, said: " I am stunned and very very happy. I worked hard and now I am stunned."
Klaudio Prela, 18, was another who excelled by achieving A*AA in mathematics, product design and physics.
He said: "I am proud of my achievements. Thank you to all of the teachers who have helped me achieve so much."
You may also want to watch:
Paula Kuneckye, who is going to Queen Mary after receiving ABB in business, geography and economics, said: "I am so happy now because I have got onto my first choice course at the university I wanted to attend. My teachers were so supportive and helped me."
The Boleyn Road, Forest Gate school saw record results in a number of subjects and director of sixth form Wayne Templeman said: "We are delighted that our students have done so well and are heading onto the universities, apprenticeships and training of their choice.
- 1 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 2 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 3 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 4 Newham schoolchildren enjoy holiday activities as part of programme pilot
- 5 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 6 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 7 Meet the candidates battling for votes in East Ham's by-election
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Newham pubs and bars reopening for outdoor service
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
"We are a caring community at St Bonaventure's and seeeing their joy today makes all of the hard work and dedication worthwhile."