Refurbished nursery reopens to boost North Woolwich
A refurbished nursery in North Woolwich has reopened its doors, just in time for the new school term.
NurtureVille Nursery in Pier Road was officially opened by East Ham MP Stephen Timms.
The nursery, which has spaces for 42 chidlren aged three months to five years, is run by First Med Enterprise Ltd during term time.
The nursery was previously called Pier Nursery and was run by Community Economy Ltd as a private daycare or nursery provider.
It is understood the nursery was closed a year ago but has undergone refurbishment and is now under new management.
You may also want to watch:
Fola Kuti, manager and one of the directors, said she hoped it would provide a safe and secure environment for children placed in its care.
- 1 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 2 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 3 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 4 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 7 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 8 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 9 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 10 'Life-saving' service at Canning Town homeless charity scoops £150k