Refurbished nursery reopens to boost North Woolwich
A refurbished nursery in North Woolwich has reopened its doors, just in time for the new school term.
NurtureVille Nursery in Pier Road was officially opened by East Ham MP Stephen Timms.
The nursery, which has spaces for 42 chidlren aged three months to five years, is run by First Med Enterprise Ltd during term time.
The nursery was previously called Pier Nursery and was run by Community Economy Ltd as a private daycare or nursery provider.
It is understood the nursery was closed a year ago but has undergone refurbishment and is now under new management.
You may also want to watch:
Fola Kuti, manager and one of the directors, said she hoped it would provide a safe and secure environment for children placed in its care.
- 1 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 2 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 3 Restored Victorian warehouse in Stratford to become dance and music hub
- 4 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 5 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 6 Town hall chief says Newham 'doing everything it can' to ensure polling is 'safe and fair'
- 7 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 8 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 9 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 10 Stratford School Academy pupil helps launch fund in memory of Prince Philip