Refurbished nursery reopens to boost North Woolwich
A refurbished nursery in North Woolwich has reopened its doors, just in time for the new school term.
NurtureVille Nursery in Pier Road was officially opened by East Ham MP Stephen Timms.
The nursery, which has spaces for 42 chidlren aged three months to five years, is run by First Med Enterprise Ltd during term time.
The nursery was previously called Pier Nursery and was run by Community Economy Ltd as a private daycare or nursery provider.
It is understood the nursery was closed a year ago but has undergone refurbishment and is now under new management.
You may also want to watch:
Fola Kuti, manager and one of the directors, said she hoped it would provide a safe and secure environment for children placed in its care.
- 1 Neighbour reports 'intolerable' antisocial car meets around ABBA Arena building site
- 2 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 5 Campaigners claim ULEZ expansion benefit 'undone' by Silvertown Tunnel project
- 6 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 7 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 8 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 9 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 10 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order