‘Oasis of calm, purposeful learning’: Stratford nursery rated Outstanding by Ofsted
- Credit: Archant
A nursery and children’s centre in Stratford described as “an oasis of calm, purposeful learning” has earned an outstanding rating from Oftsed.
Rebecca Cheetham, Marcus Street, was assessed as outstanding in all four categories - quality of education, behaviour and attitudes, personal development, and leadership and management - after a recent inspection visit.
In their report, inspectors noted its "wonderful engaging activities" and "vibrant indoor and outdoor spaces" where "children learn the importance of doing their very best."
Headteacher Rohan Allen said: "I can safely say that the staff at Rebecca Cheetham are some of the most committed, dedicated and caring people I have worked with.
"They have a real love for the school and that makes all the difference when we get that Ofsted call.
You may also want to watch:
"We know how to look out for and protect our children. And we know our children as the unique individuals they are and how to help them in their next steps in their learning."
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 3 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 4 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 5 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 8 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 9 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 10 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism