Offer day: Parents to find out primary school allocations
- Credit: Dominic Lipinski/PA Archive/PA Images
Parents are set to find out today which primary school their child will be attending in September.
Families of children born between September 1, 2012 and August 31, 2013 will be contacted with a school offer as part of national primary offer day.
Anyone who applied after the closing date of January 15 will not have had their applications considered until places were allocated for all on-time allocations, reducing the likelihood of getting their preferred school.
Any parent who is unhappy with the school their child has been allocated is able to appeal.
Information about how to do this is available via the council website.
Did your child get the school of your choice, or did they miss out? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your stories
- 1 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 2 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 3 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 4 We need to put the ball in the net says Rice after West Ham defeat at City
- 5 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 6 'We have been failed': Newham families face eviction by council
- 7 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 8 Multi-vehicle collision in Canning Town leads to one driver being cut free
- 9 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 10 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies