Mayor of London Sadiq Khan gives seal of approval to “outstanding” Rosetta Primary School
- Credit: Google Street View
A Canning Town primary school has been praised for its “outstanding achievements” by Mayor of London Sadiq Khan.
Rosetta Primary School in Sophia Road was one of about 100 schools invited to join a new project tackling education inequality in the capital.
Mr Khan congratulated the school for its “outstanding achievements and for the hard work of its pupils and teaching staff.”
The Mayor’s Schools for Success project will bring together teachers from the top six per cent of London’s schools to swap stories of success.
They will host talks and visits on how to increase standards for pupils, especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
You may also want to watch:
“I am delighted that we have been recognised,” said acting headteacher Lindsay Bradbury. “I am proud of our academic achievements and I look forward to sharing our best practice with other schools.”
- 1 Tottenham take Super League spoils at West Ham
- 2 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 5 West Ham 1 Burnley 0: How the Hammers rated
- 6 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 7 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 8 Letters: CCTV facial recognition, Covid and tenants' manifesto
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up