Hiba gets UEL’s new Career Coaching MA to coach fellow students in their careers
- Credit: UEL
Hiba Dabis has just gained a unique MA in career coaching at the University of East London—and is now a university careers advisor.
The Career Coaching MA course she took at UEL’s School of Psychology at Stratford was the first of its kind in Britain.
She has now landed in her first job as a careers consultant at the London School of Economics, advising students on their career choices.
“The best part of the course was helping people make a difference in their lives,” said Hiba.
“My passion is working with students who are just starting out in their careers.
“I can help them make the best career decisions as early as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Hiba, 31, who lives near Tower Bridge, is continuing as a careers consultant in a university setting, but plans to start her own career coaching practice.
- 1 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 2 Can you help find man missing from Royal Docks?
- 3 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 4 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 5 High Court judge rules no further action needed over embargo breach by Newham company boss
- 6 Goodmayes racer Alex Lynn and title leader Sam Bird preview London E-Prix
- 7 Carpenters Estate neighbours to vote on redevelopment plans
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Man injured as glass falls from Canning Town bus station canopy
- 10 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium