Hiba gets UEL’s new Career Coaching MA to coach fellow students in their careers
- Credit: UEL
Hiba Dabis has just gained a unique MA in career coaching at the University of East London—and is now a university careers advisor.
The Career Coaching MA course she took at UEL’s School of Psychology at Stratford was the first of its kind in Britain.
She has now landed in her first job as a careers consultant at the London School of Economics, advising students on their career choices.
“The best part of the course was helping people make a difference in their lives,” said Hiba.
“My passion is working with students who are just starting out in their careers.
“I can help them make the best career decisions as early as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Hiba, 31, who lives near Tower Bridge, is continuing as a careers consultant in a university setting, but plans to start her own career coaching practice.
- 1 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 2 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 3 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 4 Front-runners for Leyton Orient vacancy after Ross Embleton departure
- 5 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 6 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 7 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 8 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 9 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 10 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station