Got to Dance winner teaches youngsters in East Ham
- Credit: Archant
TV street dance stars surprised dancers at a stage school to show them how to bust a move.
Lukas MacFarlane, the winner of Sky One’s Got to Dance, shocked students at the Kerry Jane Dance Academy with a special visit where he signed autographs, met his fans, and taught the youngsters some of his trademark urban dance moves.
He was also joined by fellow finalists Chris & Wes at Vicarage Primary School, on Vicarage Lane, East Ham on
Founder Kerry said she was a big fan of the show and simply wrote to Lukas asking if he would meet her students.
She added: “They were all on such a high, it was such a fantastic day and I know they had a great time.
You may also want to watch:
“I think all the girls were a little bit in love with Lukas by the end of it as well.”
The Kerry Jane Dance Academy teaches dance, singing, and drama to childre and young people aged 3 years and over at Vicarage Primary School or the Well Community Centre. For more information, visit www.kerryjanedanceacademy.co.uk.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 6 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 7 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 8 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 9 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 10 Arsenal's Women's Super League clash with West Ham postponed