Got to Dance winner teaches youngsters in East Ham
- Credit: Archant
TV street dance stars surprised dancers at a stage school to show them how to bust a move.
Lukas MacFarlane, the winner of Sky One’s Got to Dance, shocked students at the Kerry Jane Dance Academy with a special visit where he signed autographs, met his fans, and taught the youngsters some of his trademark urban dance moves.
He was also joined by fellow finalists Chris & Wes at Vicarage Primary School, on Vicarage Lane, East Ham on
Founder Kerry said she was a big fan of the show and simply wrote to Lukas asking if he would meet her students.
She added: “They were all on such a high, it was such a fantastic day and I know they had a great time.
You may also want to watch:
“I think all the girls were a little bit in love with Lukas by the end of it as well.”
The Kerry Jane Dance Academy teaches dance, singing, and drama to childre and young people aged 3 years and over at Vicarage Primary School or the Well Community Centre. For more information, visit www.kerryjanedanceacademy.co.uk.
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 5 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 6 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 7 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 8 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 9 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 10 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation