Got to Dance winner teaches youngsters in East Ham
- Credit: Archant
TV street dance stars surprised dancers at a stage school to show them how to bust a move.
Lukas MacFarlane, the winner of Sky One’s Got to Dance, shocked students at the Kerry Jane Dance Academy with a special visit where he signed autographs, met his fans, and taught the youngsters some of his trademark urban dance moves.
He was also joined by fellow finalists Chris & Wes at Vicarage Primary School, on Vicarage Lane, East Ham on
Founder Kerry said she was a big fan of the show and simply wrote to Lukas asking if he would meet her students.
She added: “They were all on such a high, it was such a fantastic day and I know they had a great time.
You may also want to watch:
“I think all the girls were a little bit in love with Lukas by the end of it as well.”
The Kerry Jane Dance Academy teaches dance, singing, and drama to childre and young people aged 3 years and over at Vicarage Primary School or the Well Community Centre. For more information, visit www.kerryjanedanceacademy.co.uk.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 5 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 6 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 7 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 8 Arsenal's game in hand with West Ham set for April 28
- 9 Newcastle's late Willock winner hits West Ham hopes
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home