GCSEs: Hard work pays of for improved student at St Bonaventure’s School in Forest Gate
- Credit: Archant
Hard work has paid of for a St Bonaventure’s student who has jumped two grades since first coming to the school in Forest Gate.
Adrian Polius, was almost speechless, when he opened his GCSE envelope to find out he had achieved four A*s, six As and one C.
Head teacher Paul Halliwell said: “Adrian has worked really hard to achieve the best of his ability.
“When he came hear in year six he was at the equivalent of a B grade, now he has advanced to A*s.
“He is very driven and knows this is the gateway to success in the future.”
You may also want to watch:
After Adrian had a chance to absorb his results, he said: “I had not expected this many A*s and As.”
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 10 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton