Free exercise classes at UEL’s new SportsDock
The University of East London is opening up their new �21million SportsDock facilites for free exercise classes tomorrow (Weds 12).
The high energy sessions are open to students, staff, and the local community from midday until 2pm including Power Pump, Zumba, Circuits, Dance Fitness, Kick Boxing, and Pilates.
David Cosford, director of Sport at UEL, said: “We would really encourage people to come down and try out these free exercise classes.
“Not only will it make it you feel better before Christmas, you will be able to get into the festive spirit afterwards by joining us for a mince pie.”
The event is in partnership with Newham Council’s “Get the Party Started” grant scheme.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about specific classes, call 020 8223 6888 or visit SportsDock reception at University Way, London, E16 2RD.
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 5 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 6 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 7 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 8 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 9 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 10 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation