Free exercise classes at UEL’s new SportsDock
The University of East London is opening up their new �21million SportsDock facilites for free exercise classes tomorrow (Weds 12).
The high energy sessions are open to students, staff, and the local community from midday until 2pm including Power Pump, Zumba, Circuits, Dance Fitness, Kick Boxing, and Pilates.
David Cosford, director of Sport at UEL, said: “We would really encourage people to come down and try out these free exercise classes.
“Not only will it make it you feel better before Christmas, you will be able to get into the festive spirit afterwards by joining us for a mince pie.”
The event is in partnership with Newham Council’s “Get the Party Started” grant scheme.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about specific classes, call 020 8223 6888 or visit SportsDock reception at University Way, London, E16 2RD.
- 1 Restored Victorian warehouse in Stratford to become dance and music hub
- 2 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 3 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 4 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 5 Three teenagers arrested after boy, 16, found stabbed in East Village
- 6 Why musician swapped working with pop stars to teaching Newham pupils
- 7 Man in hospital after 'acid attack' inside his home in Beckton
- 8 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 9 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 10 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule