Free exercise classes at UEL’s new SportsDock
The University of East London is opening up their new �21million SportsDock facilites for free exercise classes tomorrow (Weds 12).
The high energy sessions are open to students, staff, and the local community from midday until 2pm including Power Pump, Zumba, Circuits, Dance Fitness, Kick Boxing, and Pilates.
David Cosford, director of Sport at UEL, said: “We would really encourage people to come down and try out these free exercise classes.
“Not only will it make it you feel better before Christmas, you will be able to get into the festive spirit afterwards by joining us for a mince pie.”
The event is in partnership with Newham Council’s “Get the Party Started” grant scheme.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about specific classes, call 020 8223 6888 or visit SportsDock reception at University Way, London, E16 2RD.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 5 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 West Ham assistant manager Alan Irvine backs Said Benrahma to end goal drought