Forest Gate pupils take to stage after SATs
Youngsters at St Antony’s Primary School in Forest Gate said goodbye by taking part in an spectacular performance of Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat.
The Year 6 pupils impressed watching parents in the school’s third end of year musical after four manic weeks of preparation.
Music co-ordinator Verity Carter said it was a fitting reward for youngsters who had worked hard on their SATs.
They are now set for secondary school.
She said: “The children really exceeded expectations and they absolutely loved being on stage.
You may also want to watch:
“The parents were delighted with what they saw, and Aaron, who played Joseph, particularly excelled.
“They really worked hard on their exams - we are very proud of them.”
- 1 Silvertown scrap yard blaze burns throughout night as crews remain on scene
- 2 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 3 Newham's governance referendum: the case for both options
- 4 Silvertown scrapyard blaze under control after crews battle for nine hours
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 7 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 8 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 9 Staff 'overjoyed' as nursery opens in Stratford
- 10 Meet the candidates battling for votes in East Ham's by-election