GCSE results: Eastlea headteacher proud of pupils
- Credit: Archant
The headteacher of Eastlea Community School has said she is proud of the “reslilience and determination” of GCSE pupils.
Youngsters at the school joined their counterparts across the country in finding out their results yesterday (Thursday, August 20).
Top achievers included Andrei Nohai, who got eight 9s, an 8 and a 7, and was described as “a great ambassador for the year group”.
Nusrat Hossain and Fatiha Tabassum both secured a number of 9s each among their results, while Jennifer Morais was highlighted for the progress she has made, scoring an average of two grades above her target to get accepted into Brit School.
Staff also highlighted Shannon Sunshine, Diana Ilie and Mohsin Khan for making great progress during their time at school.
You may also want to watch:
Head of school Sarah Morgan said: “We are very proud to work with students who have shown great resilience and determination throughout their time at our school.”
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 There's huge belief in the team insists West Ham loanee Jesse Lingard
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Player ratings: Lingard and Bowen guide Hammers back into the top four
- 5 West Ham boss Moyes hailed players in Leicester City victory
- 6 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals
- 7 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 8 Elections, Ron Dyer, Islamophobia and Covid
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club