Community give feedback on Olympic Park neighbourhood
The local community met project managers to give feedback on plans for one of the Olympic Park neighbourhoods.
The last of three consultation events took place at Chandos East community centre in Stratford on February 4 showcasing designs for Chobham Manor.
The development, to be situated between East Village and the Lee Valley Velopark, boasts 850 homes as well as shopping and health facilities.
Sebastian Balcombe, planning manager with developers Taylor Wimpley, said: “We were delighted to see so many people from the local area take the time to visit our events.
“We wanted to hear what local people wanted, and we had some excellent and constructive feedback from a wide cross-section of the local community.
You may also want to watch:
“It was clear from speaking to people that there is a real sense of excitement around the plans for Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.”
Further information about Chobham Manor can be found at www.chobhammanore20.co.uk.
- 1 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 2 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 3 Labour Party investigates second Newham councillor over antisemitism
- 4 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 5 Lockdown in Newham having a 'positive' effect on Covid-19 case rate
- 6 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Newham housing association offers homes to Hackney Council with £10m price tag
- 9 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 10 Stratford dance and music hub gets £700k boost