Community give feedback on Olympic Park neighbourhood
The local community met project managers to give feedback on plans for one of the Olympic Park neighbourhoods.
The last of three consultation events took place at Chandos East community centre in Stratford on February 4 showcasing designs for Chobham Manor.
The development, to be situated between East Village and the Lee Valley Velopark, boasts 850 homes as well as shopping and health facilities.
Sebastian Balcombe, planning manager with developers Taylor Wimpley, said: “We were delighted to see so many people from the local area take the time to visit our events.
“We wanted to hear what local people wanted, and we had some excellent and constructive feedback from a wide cross-section of the local community.
You may also want to watch:
“It was clear from speaking to people that there is a real sense of excitement around the plans for Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.”
Further information about Chobham Manor can be found at www.chobhammanore20.co.uk.
- 1 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 3 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 4 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 5 Meet the Forest Gate pastor supporting athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 6 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 7 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 8 West Ham United reveal 2021/22 Umbro Third Kit
- 9 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 10 West Ham sign World Cup-winning goalkeeper Alphonse Areola on loan