Community give feedback on Olympic Park neighbourhood
The local community met project managers to give feedback on plans for one of the Olympic Park neighbourhoods.
The last of three consultation events took place at Chandos East community centre in Stratford on February 4 showcasing designs for Chobham Manor.
The development, to be situated between East Village and the Lee Valley Velopark, boasts 850 homes as well as shopping and health facilities.
Sebastian Balcombe, planning manager with developers Taylor Wimpley, said: “We were delighted to see so many people from the local area take the time to visit our events.
“We wanted to hear what local people wanted, and we had some excellent and constructive feedback from a wide cross-section of the local community.
You may also want to watch:
“It was clear from speaking to people that there is a real sense of excitement around the plans for Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.”
Further information about Chobham Manor can be found at www.chobhammanore20.co.uk.
- 1 Neighbour reports 'intolerable' antisocial car meets around ABBA Arena building site
- 2 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 5 Campaigners claim ULEZ expansion benefit 'undone' by Silvertown Tunnel project
- 6 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 7 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 8 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 9 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 10 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order