Appeal to trace man after boy, 15, sexually assaulted on Central Line train between Stratford and Leyton
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise this man?
The police would like to identify him after a teenage boy was sexually assaulted on a Central Line train between Stratford and Leyton.
The 15-year-old boy was sexually assaulted by a man on two occasions on Wednesday, August 28 at about 6.30pm.
The man then followed the victim off the train at Leyton and tried to engage him in sexual conversation.
A British Transport Police spokesman said: "Officers believe the man in the image may have information which could help their investigation."
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise him, or witnessed what happened, you can contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 405040 quoting reference 640 of 28/08/19.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 2 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 5 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 6 Neighbours call for mortuary car wash plans to be reversed
- 7 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 8 Pressure mounts on town hall with second Stratford Circus protest
- 9 'We love away days' says West Ham star Declan Rice
- 10 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'