Appeal to trace man after boy, 15, sexually assaulted on Central Line train between Stratford and Leyton
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise this man?
The police would like to identify him after a teenage boy was sexually assaulted on a Central Line train between Stratford and Leyton.
The 15-year-old boy was sexually assaulted by a man on two occasions on Wednesday, August 28 at about 6.30pm.
The man then followed the victim off the train at Leyton and tried to engage him in sexual conversation.
A British Transport Police spokesman said: "Officers believe the man in the image may have information which could help their investigation."
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise him, or witnessed what happened, you can contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 405040 quoting reference 640 of 28/08/19.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 2 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 3 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 4 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station
- 5 Newham council tax hike a step closer as mayor accuses government of breaking Covid-19 funding promise
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton 'frustrated' with late penalty which led to Bradford defeat
- 7 East Ham money laundering suspect arrested in people smuggling probe
- 8 Council loses court action against Barclays Bank
- 9 Upminster killer boasted about hacking teen to death with machete in street
- 10 Leyton Orient slip down the table after late defeat to Bradford City