Appeal to trace man after boy, 15, sexually assaulted on Central Line train between Stratford and Leyton
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise this man?
The police would like to identify him after a teenage boy was sexually assaulted on a Central Line train between Stratford and Leyton.
The 15-year-old boy was sexually assaulted by a man on two occasions on Wednesday, August 28 at about 6.30pm.
The man then followed the victim off the train at Leyton and tried to engage him in sexual conversation.
A British Transport Police spokesman said: "Officers believe the man in the image may have information which could help their investigation."
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise him, or witnessed what happened, you can contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 405040 quoting reference 640 of 28/08/19.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 4 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 5 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 6 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 7 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford
- 8 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 9 Lanzini enjoying deeper role for West Ham in pre-season
- 10 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final