Britannia Village Nursery opens doors
A nursery that began operating last year is to hold an open day to show off its additional facilities.
The Tiny Town Daycare nursery in Britannia Village, West Silvertown recently held a bithday party to celebrate its first year.
During its first year more facilities have been added, including an outdoor play area, a wildflower garden and a dipping pool. It will be holding an open day on November 17, between 10am and 4pm, for parents to have a closer look at the nursery. It opened in August 2011 and cares for children aged 10 months to five years and provides stimulating and fun activities.
Aminata Ndaw’s son Pasha was among the first children to enrol at the nursery. She said: “He has made lots of new friends and the level of care, discipline and attention Pasha received at Tiny Town was outstanding.”
She said owner Tina Ratnasothy and her team prepared him very well for his move into the adjacent Primary School.
You may also want to watch:
Tina said: “My staff and I have worked really hard to ensure that the nursery is recognised as part of the vibrant and unique community which is Britannia Village. The Village Hall is the hub of activities and we are ideally situated in our own dedicated area, secure within the Hall”.
- 1 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 2 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 3 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 7 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Canning town bus station reopens after falling glass injures man
- 9 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 10 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme