Britannia Village Nursery opens doors
A nursery that began operating last year is to hold an open day to show off its additional facilities.
The Tiny Town Daycare nursery in Britannia Village, West Silvertown recently held a bithday party to celebrate its first year.
During its first year more facilities have been added, including an outdoor play area, a wildflower garden and a dipping pool. It will be holding an open day on November 17, between 10am and 4pm, for parents to have a closer look at the nursery. It opened in August 2011 and cares for children aged 10 months to five years and provides stimulating and fun activities.
Aminata Ndaw’s son Pasha was among the first children to enrol at the nursery. She said: “He has made lots of new friends and the level of care, discipline and attention Pasha received at Tiny Town was outstanding.”
She said owner Tina Ratnasothy and her team prepared him very well for his move into the adjacent Primary School.
You may also want to watch:
Tina said: “My staff and I have worked really hard to ensure that the nursery is recognised as part of the vibrant and unique community which is Britannia Village. The Village Hall is the hub of activities and we are ideally situated in our own dedicated area, secure within the Hall”.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 5 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 8 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 9 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 10 Recognising the importance of crossing thresholds as lockdown eases