BAFTA-award winning filmmakers returns to UEL
University of East London dance students will be shown how to throw shapes in front of the camera by an award-winning filmmaker.
Terry Braun will be joining Adrienne Hart, of Neon Dance, for a second time, to teach a ‘Dance for the Camera’ module this year.
He is a producer with more than 20 years of experience directing and producing for television.
Mr Braun said: “I have directed dance films with some of the stars of ballet, contemporary choreography and Indian dance.
“Working with UEL Urban Dance students has opened up a new and exciting world of talent to me.
You may also want to watch:
“My challenge will be to encourage the thoughts and processes that generate really great dance films.”
The fruits of the students’ labours will be presented on December 4 at a Stratford Circus.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 3 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 4 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 5 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 6 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 7 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 8 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 9 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 10 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
Senior lecturer Dr Jyoti Argade added: “Our students are lucky to draw from Terry’s wealth of experience in dance, film and new media.”