BAFTA-award winning filmmakers returns to UEL
University of East London dance students will be shown how to throw shapes in front of the camera by an award-winning filmmaker.
Terry Braun will be joining Adrienne Hart, of Neon Dance, for a second time, to teach a ‘Dance for the Camera’ module this year.
He is a producer with more than 20 years of experience directing and producing for television.
Mr Braun said: “I have directed dance films with some of the stars of ballet, contemporary choreography and Indian dance.
“Working with UEL Urban Dance students has opened up a new and exciting world of talent to me.
You may also want to watch:
“My challenge will be to encourage the thoughts and processes that generate really great dance films.”
The fruits of the students’ labours will be presented on December 4 at a Stratford Circus.
- 1 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 3 Man injured as glass falls from Canning Town bus station canopy
- 4 Can you help find man missing from Royal Docks?
- 5 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 6 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 7 High Court judge rules no further action needed over embargo breach by Newham company boss
- 8 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 9 Boy, 16, found stabbed in Custom House
- 10 Man suffers 'life-changing' injuries in Plaistow bicycle crash
Senior lecturer Dr Jyoti Argade added: “Our students are lucky to draw from Terry’s wealth of experience in dance, film and new media.”