BAFTA-award winning filmmakers returns to UEL
University of East London dance students will be shown how to throw shapes in front of the camera by an award-winning filmmaker.
Terry Braun will be joining Adrienne Hart, of Neon Dance, for a second time, to teach a ‘Dance for the Camera’ module this year.
He is a producer with more than 20 years of experience directing and producing for television.
Mr Braun said: “I have directed dance films with some of the stars of ballet, contemporary choreography and Indian dance.
“Working with UEL Urban Dance students has opened up a new and exciting world of talent to me.
You may also want to watch:
“My challenge will be to encourage the thoughts and processes that generate really great dance films.”
The fruits of the students’ labours will be presented on December 4 at a Stratford Circus.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 4 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 5 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 10 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory
Senior lecturer Dr Jyoti Argade added: “Our students are lucky to draw from Terry’s wealth of experience in dance, film and new media.”