Arts students present Winterfest showcase at Stratford Circus
Arts students at the University of East London will showcase their talents with a winter festival of performances.
The Winterfest show on Thursday (December 5) will take place at Stratford Circus from 6pm to 9pm and feature UEL performing arts students showcasing their work in theatre, dance, music, film, and creative writing.
The event is organised by second year Arts Management students to give their fellow students a platform fand for the experience of producing an arts event.
Darnell Shakespeare, event manager and second year Theatre Studies student, said: “The Winter Warming Showcase evening will feature UEL’s finest performing arts work, ranging from first year undergraduates through to master degree students.
“We want to highlight the great work UEL produces and the range of performing arts courses the university can offer upcoming students.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “All members of the public are welcome to Winterfest as this is an opportunity for the world to see the exceptional talent at UEL and show that our university matters.”
For more information visit www.uel.ac.uk.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 4 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 10 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property