Arts students present Winterfest showcase at Stratford Circus
Arts students at the University of East London will showcase their talents with a winter festival of performances.
The Winterfest show on Thursday (December 5) will take place at Stratford Circus from 6pm to 9pm and feature UEL performing arts students showcasing their work in theatre, dance, music, film, and creative writing.
The event is organised by second year Arts Management students to give their fellow students a platform fand for the experience of producing an arts event.
Darnell Shakespeare, event manager and second year Theatre Studies student, said: “The Winter Warming Showcase evening will feature UEL’s finest performing arts work, ranging from first year undergraduates through to master degree students.
“We want to highlight the great work UEL produces and the range of performing arts courses the university can offer upcoming students.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “All members of the public are welcome to Winterfest as this is an opportunity for the world to see the exceptional talent at UEL and show that our university matters.”
For more information visit www.uel.ac.uk.
- 1 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 3 Can you help find man missing from Royal Docks?
- 4 Man injured as glass falls from Canning Town bus station canopy
- 5 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 6 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 7 High Court judge rules no further action needed over embargo breach by Newham company boss
- 8 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 9 Boy, 16, found stabbed in Custom House
- 10 Man suffers 'life-changing' injuries in Plaistow bicycle crash