Arts students present Winterfest showcase at Stratford Circus
Arts students at the University of East London will showcase their talents with a winter festival of performances.
The Winterfest show on Thursday (December 5) will take place at Stratford Circus from 6pm to 9pm and feature UEL performing arts students showcasing their work in theatre, dance, music, film, and creative writing.
The event is organised by second year Arts Management students to give their fellow students a platform fand for the experience of producing an arts event.
Darnell Shakespeare, event manager and second year Theatre Studies student, said: “The Winter Warming Showcase evening will feature UEL’s finest performing arts work, ranging from first year undergraduates through to master degree students.
“We want to highlight the great work UEL produces and the range of performing arts courses the university can offer upcoming students.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “All members of the public are welcome to Winterfest as this is an opportunity for the world to see the exceptional talent at UEL and show that our university matters.”
For more information visit www.uel.ac.uk.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 5 Arsenal's game in hand with West Ham set for April 28
- 6 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 7 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 8 Newcastle's late Willock winner hits West Ham hopes
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Campaigners stage River Thames protest over Silvertown Tunnel