Arts students present Winterfest showcase at Stratford Circus
Arts students at the University of East London will showcase their talents with a winter festival of performances.
The Winterfest show on Thursday (December 5) will take place at Stratford Circus from 6pm to 9pm and feature UEL performing arts students showcasing their work in theatre, dance, music, film, and creative writing.
The event is organised by second year Arts Management students to give their fellow students a platform fand for the experience of producing an arts event.
Darnell Shakespeare, event manager and second year Theatre Studies student, said: “The Winter Warming Showcase evening will feature UEL’s finest performing arts work, ranging from first year undergraduates through to master degree students.
“We want to highlight the great work UEL produces and the range of performing arts courses the university can offer upcoming students.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “All members of the public are welcome to Winterfest as this is an opportunity for the world to see the exceptional talent at UEL and show that our university matters.”
For more information visit www.uel.ac.uk.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 3 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 4 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 5 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 10 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London