Application deadline for Newham primary school places approaching
- Credit: Archant
If your child was born between September 1, 2011 and August 31, 2002, you have until Friday to apply for a primary school place.
Children born between these dates are due to start in Reception in September this year.
Parents are able to list up to six schools that they would like their child to attend – including, should they choose, those in another London borough.
Those who would like their child to be considered for a place at a faith school should also complete a supplementary information form.
Even if your child already attends the nursery at your preferred school or has older siblings there, you must still apply online.
You may also want to watch:
Parents of twins or other multiple births must submit a separate application for each child.
Any applications received after the closing date will still be processed but not until all the families who applied on time have been given places.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 'Clearly insufficient' - Canning Town teacher in charge of foodbank talks free school meal hampers
- 3 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 4 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 10 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
Parents will receive an offer of a reception class place on Monday, April 18.
To apply for a school place, visit eadmissions.org.uk/eAdmissions/app