Application deadline for Newham primary school places approaching
- Credit: Archant
If your child was born between September 1, 2011 and August 31, 2002, you have until Friday to apply for a primary school place.
Children born between these dates are due to start in Reception in September this year.
Parents are able to list up to six schools that they would like their child to attend – including, should they choose, those in another London borough.
Those who would like their child to be considered for a place at a faith school should also complete a supplementary information form.
Even if your child already attends the nursery at your preferred school or has older siblings there, you must still apply online.
Parents of twins or other multiple births must submit a separate application for each child.
Any applications received after the closing date will still be processed but not until all the families who applied on time have been given places.
- 1 Three in custody over knifepoint robbery in East Ham after foot chase
- 2 Tossed cigarette in Chadwell Heath costs Beckton man almost £400
- 3 Seven men charged following cannabis factory fight
- 4 School which has nine-hour days praised as 'outstanding'
- 5 VOTE: Which east London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 6 Plaistow police officer to face GBH trial after man left paralysed
- 7 Men jailed after violent beating with steering wheel lock caught on dashcam
- 8 Burrard Road stabbing: Plea date set for Custom House murder accused
- 9 Boy, 2, injured after 'dog attack' at funfair
- 10 Remembering speedway at West Ham Stadium 50 years on
Parents will receive an offer of a reception class place on Monday, April 18.
To apply for a school place, visit eadmissions.org.uk/eAdmissions/app