Application deadline for Newham primary school places approaching
- Credit: Archant
If your child was born between September 1, 2011 and August 31, 2002, you have until Friday to apply for a primary school place.
Children born between these dates are due to start in Reception in September this year.
Parents are able to list up to six schools that they would like their child to attend – including, should they choose, those in another London borough.
Those who would like their child to be considered for a place at a faith school should also complete a supplementary information form.
Even if your child already attends the nursery at your preferred school or has older siblings there, you must still apply online.
You may also want to watch:
Parents of twins or other multiple births must submit a separate application for each child.
Any applications received after the closing date will still be processed but not until all the families who applied on time have been given places.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 3 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 4 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 5 High Court judge rules no further action needed over embargo breach by Newham company boss
- 6 Carpenters Estate neighbours to vote on redevelopment plans
- 7 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 8 Boy, 16, found stabbed in Custom House
- 9 Man suffers 'life-changing' injuries in Plaistow bicycle crash
- 10 Man injured as glass falls from Canning Town bus station canopy
Parents will receive an offer of a reception class place on Monday, April 18.
To apply for a school place, visit eadmissions.org.uk/eAdmissions/app