East London’s Greater Anglia trains hit best ever scores
Greater Anglia has recorded its best train punctuality results since it won the franchise in 2004.
In the four-week period ended October 13 it registered a public performance measure (PPM) of 95.03 per cent- its highest ever.
Greater Anglia also hit a new-high of 91.7 per cent in punctuality with it’s Metro service – London to Southend/Shenfield through Newham and Redbridge, scoring 97 per cent another all-time high. Ruud Haket, managing director, said he was delighted with the results.
“We are not complacent, however, and there remains more work to do in delivering consistent levels of train service performance for our customers across London and East Anglia and we will continue to work with our colleagues at Network Rail, focusing on further improvement.”
You may also want to watch:
* Ai-Ping Rashid, Greater Anglia ticket office worker at Stratford station, scored a perfect 100 per cent for his customer service skills in a recent “mystery shopping” survey.
Her area manager, James Henry, said his colleague’s actions and attitude “espouse the company’s core values of efficiency and customer focus.”
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 4 'Concern over reliability of cladding and fire safety assessments'
- 5 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 6 Newham to roll out greener fleet as part of £20m plans
- 7 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 8 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 9 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 10 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
He added: “She consistently deals with the public in a positive way, providing proactive and quick assistance.”