East London’s Greater Anglia trains hit best ever scores
Greater Anglia has recorded its best train punctuality results since it won the franchise in 2004.
In the four-week period ended October 13 it registered a public performance measure (PPM) of 95.03 per cent- its highest ever.
Greater Anglia also hit a new-high of 91.7 per cent in punctuality with it’s Metro service – London to Southend/Shenfield through Newham and Redbridge, scoring 97 per cent another all-time high. Ruud Haket, managing director, said he was delighted with the results.
“We are not complacent, however, and there remains more work to do in delivering consistent levels of train service performance for our customers across London and East Anglia and we will continue to work with our colleagues at Network Rail, focusing on further improvement.”
You may also want to watch:
* Ai-Ping Rashid, Greater Anglia ticket office worker at Stratford station, scored a perfect 100 per cent for his customer service skills in a recent “mystery shopping” survey.
Her area manager, James Henry, said his colleague’s actions and attitude “espouse the company’s core values of efficiency and customer focus.”
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Children demand action on global warming at Upton Park protest
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
He added: “She consistently deals with the public in a positive way, providing proactive and quick assistance.”