Flip Out offers NHS workers’ families free entry on selected sessions as East Ham trampoline park reopens
- Credit: Archant
A trampoline and adventure park in East Ham is offering free entry to NHS staff and their families next month.
Flip Out London E6, on Barking Road, will reopen on Saturday, July 25, with strict measures in place to mitigate Covid-19 risk, including reduced capacity, staff wearing PPE and temperature checks on entry.
To thank healthcare workers on the coronavirus crisis frontline, Flip Out is offering free entry to NHS staff and their families on selected sessions in August.
The park caters for all ages with activities like battle beams, climbing walls, interactive assault courses, trampolines and inflatables.
Flip Out co-owner Richard Beese said: “With schools and leisure facilities being closed for so long now, it’s become increasingly difficult to keep kids active and healthy.
You may also want to watch:
“Now more than ever I think people can benefit from having a bit of fun and getting fit at the same time.”
Visit the Flip Out website for bookings.
- 1 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 2 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 5 Meet the candidates battling for votes in East Ham's by-election
- 6 Silvertown, North Woolwich heritage project offers opportunity to history buff
- 7 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 10 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children