East Ham takeaway’s charity pizza party
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Do you like pizza? Do you like supporting charity appeals?
On Tuesday, Papa John’s is offering the chance to combine the two as it holds a pizza party in aid of ITV’s Text Santa appeal.
The branch in Barking Road, East Ham is offering a free pizza for the first 100 customers to come through their doors after 12pm.
Guests can choose from either a small cheese and tomato or pepperoni pizza, and is suggesting a minimum donation of £3 for the charity in exchange.
The store will also be donating 50p to Text Santa from every XXL pizza sold over the Christmas period.
You may also want to watch:
Store manager, Muniba Lughmani, said: “ITV’s Text Santa is a fantastic appeal that raises awareness about an important issue in a fun and friendly way.
“We’re delighted that we can play a part in this national appeal.”
- 1 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 2 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 5 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
All the money raised through Text Santa will support Macmillan Cancer Support, Make A Wish and Save the Children.