East Ham man with dementia and diabetes missing
- Credit: Archant
Police are seeking help to find a pensioner with dementia who has been missing for a day.
Paul Alexander, 78, who is from East Ham, was last seen at 4pm on September 21.
Mr Alexander suffers from dementia and type 1 diabetes, and has now missed several rounds of his medication.
He is a black male, around 6ft 2ins, bald and heavily built.
He was last seen wearing Adidas tracksuit bottoms with navy blue lines and a black-and-white striped shirt.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information, call 101.
- 1 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 2 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 3 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 4 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 5 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 6 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 8 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 9 CCTV image released after rape reported in Forest Gate
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham