Flip Out offers Scouts discount at its East Ham trampoline park in bid to tackle childhood obesity
- Credit: Archant
The Scouts are jumping for joy after partnering up with a trampoline park firm to fight childhood obesity.
Members of the movement can work towards badges while groups can get 20 per cent off the admission price thanks to the deal between The Scout Association and Flip Out, which has a park in Barking Road, East Ham.
Mark Hislop, commercial director of The Scout Association, said: "We are delighted to enter into a partnership with Flip Out."
Benefits of trampoline exercise include improved posture, co-ordination and balance.
Richard Beese, Flip Out co-owner, said: "This is a fantastic new partnership and we look forward to welcoming Scout groups. "We will provide a fun and safe experience for Scouts to get active and improve their confidence and self-esteem.
You may also want to watch:
"Our commitment to fight childhood obesity is stronger than ever and we're happy to partner up with an organisation that has similar core values and ethics."
- 1 Blades, £25k and Class A drugs seized by police after car stop in Plaistow
- 2 Plaistow shisha bar handed closure order for flouting lockdown rules
- 3 Fire breaks out at Beckton superstore
- 4 How many Covid-19 vaccinations have been given where you live?
- 5 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 6 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 7 'Severe maladministration' by Newham Council in housing complaint handling
- 8 Future of Carpenters Estate tower block is a step closer
- 9 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 10 Celebrating International Women's Day