East Ham and Canning Town night bus service boost
- Credit: EMPICS Entertainment
Night-time travellers will benefit from an increase in service from Saturday.
The N15, which operates between Romford Market and Trafalgar Square via East Ham and Canning Town, will run every 10 minutes on weeknights instead of every 15.
And the service frequency will double at weekends, from every 10 minutes to every seven to eight minutes.
John Barry, Transport for London’s head of network development for buses, said the change was part of regular reviews to improve the network and ensure the best seervice possible.
“Route N15 is a prime example, with this busy route getting more frequent buses and increased capacity,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
The change follows the increased frequency of several other east London bus routes last year.
- 1 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 2 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 3 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 4 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 5 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 6 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 8 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 9 CCTV image released after rape reported in Forest Gate
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham