East Ham and Canning Town night bus service boost
- Credit: EMPICS Entertainment
Night-time travellers will benefit from an increase in service from Saturday.
The N15, which operates between Romford Market and Trafalgar Square via East Ham and Canning Town, will run every 10 minutes on weeknights instead of every 15.
And the service frequency will double at weekends, from every 10 minutes to every seven to eight minutes.
John Barry, Transport for London’s head of network development for buses, said the change was part of regular reviews to improve the network and ensure the best seervice possible.
“Route N15 is a prime example, with this busy route getting more frequent buses and increased capacity,” he said.
The change follows the increased frequency of several other east London bus routes last year.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 3 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 4 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
- 5 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 6 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 7 Mother and daughter, 3, left without boiler as temperatures hit freezing
- 8 Motorcyclist, 19, remains in ‘life-threatening’ condition after A13 incident
- 9 Sixth form rated Outstanding in all categories by Ofsted
- 10 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'