Early morning street fight: Manor Park road closed
Buses diverted after brawl in street
Part of Manor Park is sealed off this morning following an early morning street fight.
Around nine people were involved in the brawl in Station Road at around 1.30am.
Police were called to reports of a disturbance in the street. One man was taken to hospital with head injuries.
The road is still sealed at the junction with Romford Road, Manor Park.
You may also want to watch:
Buses coming from High Street North and Centre Road, Manor Park, are being diverted along Romford Road and Rabbits Road while police investigate the incident,
- 1 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 2 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 3 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 4 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 5 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 6 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research
- 7 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 8 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 9 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 10 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class