Dynamic young band to rock East End
- Credit: Nick Mann
Energetic young band, The Hitmen and Her bring their dynamic live set to Brick Lane’s 93FeetEast tonight.
The seven-piece group will be presenting their seventh and largest showcase as a headlining act.
The gig will also feature bands Jigawatts, Balls Deep and Some Old Boy on DJ decks.
The Hitmen and Her formed three years ago as a side project but quickly enjoyed success with their approach to covering songs.
Members include actress Hannah Arterton, sister of Bond-girl Gemma Arterton, and singer Tom Packman.
You may also want to watch:
Tom said: “We all have so much fun playing songs that other bands wouldn’t normally attempt that we decided to carry it on.
“Within our first few months of playing together we were flown out to Italy for a show.”
- 1 'Dangerous and predatory' Newham man found guilty of child sex assault
- 2 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 3 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 4 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 5 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 6 Free cultural events and family activities in the Royal Docks announced
- 7 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 8 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 9 RuPaul's Drag Race UK star Bimini Bon Boulash makes Covid-19 jabs call at London Stadium pop-up clinic
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
He added: “We try and take songs made on computers and perform them live. It is so fun working on arrangements, seeing people’s reactions when they hear what we do.”
Audiences can look forward to hearing their favourite dance songs of the past few decades given an exciting makeover.
Tom said: “The show will be something pretty unique and really fun! Because there are seven of us we make a big sound.”
The event starts at 7pm and tickets are £6. Call 020 7770 6006 for more information.