Drug dealer wanted on recall to prison
Police are appealing for help in finding a man who is wanted on recall to prison.
Brian Frankson, 32, was jailed for possession of drugs with intent to supply on December 24, 2013.
It’s believed he regularly visits Newham and Luton and he speaks with a west Indian accent.
Frankson is black and approximately 5ft 6ins, of slim build with a short black afro hairstyle and possibly a beard.
After pleading guilty at Luton Crown Court on December 2, 2011, he was sentenced to four years imprisonment.
You may also want to watch:
He was released on conditional discharge but is now wanted for recall to prison after breaching the conditions of his parole licence.
Met Police are urging anyone with information to contact Newham Wanted Offender Management Unit on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 02RC/407966.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 3 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 4 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 7 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 8 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 9 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 10 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR