Drug dealer wanted on recall to prison
Police are appealing for help in finding a man who is wanted on recall to prison.
Brian Frankson, 32, was jailed for possession of drugs with intent to supply on December 24, 2013.
It’s believed he regularly visits Newham and Luton and he speaks with a west Indian accent.
Frankson is black and approximately 5ft 6ins, of slim build with a short black afro hairstyle and possibly a beard.
After pleading guilty at Luton Crown Court on December 2, 2011, he was sentenced to four years imprisonment.
You may also want to watch:
He was released on conditional discharge but is now wanted for recall to prison after breaching the conditions of his parole licence.
Met Police are urging anyone with information to contact Newham Wanted Offender Management Unit on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 02RC/407966.
- 1 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 2 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 3 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 4 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 6 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 7 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 8 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 9 Family given 'gift' of week to say goodbye to son who died at 10 minutes old
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham