Drug dealer wanted on recall to prison
Police are appealing for help in finding a man who is wanted on recall to prison.
Brian Frankson, 32, was jailed for possession of drugs with intent to supply on December 24, 2013.
It’s believed he regularly visits Newham and Luton and he speaks with a west Indian accent.
Frankson is black and approximately 5ft 6ins, of slim build with a short black afro hairstyle and possibly a beard.
After pleading guilty at Luton Crown Court on December 2, 2011, he was sentenced to four years imprisonment.
He was released on conditional discharge but is now wanted for recall to prison after breaching the conditions of his parole licence.
Met Police are urging anyone with information to contact Newham Wanted Offender Management Unit on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 02RC/407966.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 3 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 4 Sixth form rated Outstanding in all categories by Ofsted
- 5 One arrest, man in hospital after Stratford station attack
- 6 Motorcyclist, 19, remains in ‘life-threatening’ condition after A13 incident
- 7 Free waffles for first customers at Royal Wharf Creams Café
- 8 Mother and daughter, 3, left without boiler as temperatures hit freezing
- 9 New Upton Park diner offers free burgers to first 100 customers
- 10 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'