Donate blood and save a life
Do something amazing, give blood
Kind-hearted donors can head to St Olave’s Parish Hall, in Mark Lane, Fenchurch Street to give blood on May 1 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm, writes Kay Atwal. It will also be the venue for sessions on May 2 and May 15 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
Freemasons Hall in Covent Garden will be the venue for donor sessions on April 23 from 9.30am to 12.30, and from 2pm to 4pm.
East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf will be holding donor sessions on April 30 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 3.30pm. It will also be the venue for donor sessions on May 8 and May 28 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The YMCA Hall in Errol Street, Barbican, will be holding donor sessions on May 24 from 9.30am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
The Main Hall, at the Old Town Hall in Stratford will be holding donor sessions today (April 25) from 2pm to 3.45pm, and from 5pm to 7.30pm.
Legends A, West Ham United Hotel, in Upton Park will be the venue for giving blood on May 7 from 10am to 2.30pm.
- 1 'There is a cover-up going on somewhere', says flat death OAP's daughter
- 2 Reward offered to trace Maryland fatal stabbing 'suspect'
- 3 Man suffers leg wound in Beckton stabbing
- 4 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 5 Wellens wants fans 'out in force' as Leyton Orient host Mansfield
- 6 Councils get cash to tackle chewing gum on high streets
- 7 Ex-nurse laid decomposing 'on display' after Met Police searches missed body in flat
- 8 Polio: Symptoms, vaccines and what you need to know
- 9 Man arrested and bailed as Custom House stabbing victim recovers
- 10 Young children in east London to be offered polio booster jabs
The West India Ballroom will be the venue for sessions on May 21 from 10 am to 11.30am, and from 1pm to 4pm.
For more details on giving blood, call 0300 123 23 23 seven days, 24 hours a day or visit www.blood.co.uk.