Do you live in Newham? It could help you get cheap tickets
Newham residents keen on seeing an interactive production that takes them through a maze of live scenes can buy tickets at a discount.
Working together with its partners Barbican, Create and the Stratford Renaissance Partnership, Theatre Royal Stratford East has a limited number of reduced price tickets just for the borough’s residents to see You Me Bum Bum Train.
The hugely popular show sold out within minutes of going on sale earlier this year.
Now this exclusive offer puts Newham residents first in the queue, giving them the chance to book tickets today from 10am – 8pm and tomorrow from 10am – 6pm.
Newham residents who provide proof of address will be able to buy up to two tickets for �16 each (non-Newham residents pay �20). Tickets can only be purchased from the onsite box office in person on the following dates:
You may also want to watch:
Friday July 13 Jul – 10am – 8pm, Saturday July 14 – 10am – 6pm. Age restriction: 16+
You Me Bum Bum Train will take place at Empire House, 57 Broadway, Stratford.
- 1 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 2 3D street art illusion brings Boleyn Ground to life
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Fire damages house in East Ham
- 5 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Canning Town charity marks fifth year with tributes to founder
- 8 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 9 Haircuts, flu jabs and health care: Event to link up homeless and vulnerable people with free support services
- 10 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
It runs until Monday August 27 Normal Price: �20 (multi-buy and student discounts apply) To book go to: www.stratfordeast.com
Box Office 020 8534 0310 / www.facebook.com/stratfordeast Or visit the Box Office at Theatre Royal Stratford East, Gerry Raffles Square, London, E15 1BN. Box office 020 8534 0310.
You Me Bum Bum Train is created by Kate Bond and Morgan Lloyd. This exhilarating, participatory adventure ensures each participant is the sole audience member - a passenger who journeys through a maze of live scenes featuring over 200 performers.
Artists Kate Bond and Morgan Lloyd originally created You Me Bum Bum Train in 2004 and the piece has been evolving ever since. Last year, they won the Oxford Samuel Beckett Theatre Trust Award, an annual prize that aims to encourage a new generation of creative artists working on bold, innovative and challenging projects.