Do you live in Newham? It could help you get cheap tickets
Newham residents keen on seeing an interactive production that takes them through a maze of live scenes can buy tickets at a discount.
Working together with its partners Barbican, Create and the Stratford Renaissance Partnership, Theatre Royal Stratford East has a limited number of reduced price tickets just for the borough’s residents to see You Me Bum Bum Train.
The hugely popular show sold out within minutes of going on sale earlier this year.
Now this exclusive offer puts Newham residents first in the queue, giving them the chance to book tickets today from 10am – 8pm and tomorrow from 10am – 6pm.
Newham residents who provide proof of address will be able to buy up to two tickets for �16 each (non-Newham residents pay �20). Tickets can only be purchased from the onsite box office in person on the following dates:
You may also want to watch:
Friday July 13 Jul – 10am – 8pm, Saturday July 14 – 10am – 6pm. Age restriction: 16+
You Me Bum Bum Train will take place at Empire House, 57 Broadway, Stratford.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 3 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 4 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 5 West Ham start at Newcastle as Premier League fixtures released
- 6 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 7 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 8 Leyton Orient goalkeeper Vigouroux linked with Lincoln City
- 9 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 10 Rokhsana Fiaz: 'We all need to be vaccinated so we can beat Covid'
It runs until Monday August 27 Normal Price: �20 (multi-buy and student discounts apply) To book go to: www.stratfordeast.com
Box Office 020 8534 0310 / www.facebook.com/stratfordeast Or visit the Box Office at Theatre Royal Stratford East, Gerry Raffles Square, London, E15 1BN. Box office 020 8534 0310.
You Me Bum Bum Train is created by Kate Bond and Morgan Lloyd. This exhilarating, participatory adventure ensures each participant is the sole audience member - a passenger who journeys through a maze of live scenes featuring over 200 performers.
Artists Kate Bond and Morgan Lloyd originally created You Me Bum Bum Train in 2004 and the piece has been evolving ever since. Last year, they won the Oxford Samuel Beckett Theatre Trust Award, an annual prize that aims to encourage a new generation of creative artists working on bold, innovative and challenging projects.