DLR and London Overground hit by rail works
Newham rail users will suffer five days of disruption to their DLR and London Overground services because of engineering works.
On the DLR today services between Stratford and Canary Wharf will be every 10 minutes .
Friday: Trains will run every 10 minutes between Prince Regent Lane and Beckton.
Saturday: Increased services between Stratford and Greenwich while no trains will operate from Woolwich or London City Airport to Zone 1.
This coming Sunday and Monday services on London Overground between Barking and South Tottenham will not run. A bus replacement operation will be put in place.
You may also want to watch:
The popular rail network has stations in the Stratford, Forest Gate and Manor Park areas.
- 1 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 2 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 3 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 4 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 5 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 6 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 7 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 8 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 9 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'
- 10 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more