DLR and London Overground hit by rail works
Newham rail users will suffer five days of disruption to their DLR and London Overground services because of engineering works.
On the DLR today services between Stratford and Canary Wharf will be every 10 minutes .
Friday: Trains will run every 10 minutes between Prince Regent Lane and Beckton.
Saturday: Increased services between Stratford and Greenwich while no trains will operate from Woolwich or London City Airport to Zone 1.
This coming Sunday and Monday services on London Overground between Barking and South Tottenham will not run. A bus replacement operation will be put in place.
You may also want to watch:
The popular rail network has stations in the Stratford, Forest Gate and Manor Park areas.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 4 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Jackett 'frustrated' with Mansfield Town draw
- 9 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 10 Haircuts, flu jabs and health care: Event to link up homeless and vulnerable people with free support services