DJ Talent to join celebs for football match for Beckton hospice
Olly Murs is among the celebrities who will be helping to raise money for a children’s hospice on Sunday
He will be joined by Ralph Little and DJ Talent as they take part in a football match for Richard House Children’s Hospice at Harlow Town’s Barrows Farm stadium on August 4.
The match will be part of a fun-filled day for all the family.
The celebrities will take on a Richard House charity team from the Romford and Dagenham area. The fun will take place from 2 – 7pm with kick off at 4pm. Other activities on the day will include face painting, a bouncy castle, a football freestyler, a gospel choir, a dance group and a celebrity look-a-like.
The event is being organised by volunteers Chloe Driscoll and Bradley and Paula Leavy.
You may also want to watch:
Chloe said: “We decided to support Richard House as we all have children and think the work they do there is so important. Maybe one day we would need a service like the hospice. We also wanted to come up with an event that could be an affordable day out for the whole family, so we have worked hard to keep the cost down. We’ve had a great response so far and would love it to be a full house on the day.”
Other celebrities attending on the day include Dan Osborne from TOWIE, Victor and Billy from Big Brother, DJ Talent, Andrew Stone and Britain’s Got Talent duo Stavros Flatley.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 4 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 5 Charting Jack the Ripper's 'rival' in the West Ham murders
- 6 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 7 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 8 Dame Vera Lynn memorial campaign announced on first anniversary of star's death
- 9 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 10 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
Viv Talbot, Community Fundraising Manager at Richard House said: “We are thrilled to be part of what promises to be a fantastic day out. The money raised will make a huge difference to the children and young people we work with, and their families.”
VIP tickets are £8 for adults and £3.50 for children and include a meet and greet with the celebrities after the game. Standing tickets are £5 for adults and £2 for children. To buy a ticket call Chloe on 07985 763281 or visit
Tickets will also be available on the day.